PDA

View Full Version : Club Booking software for members?Hi,

Dave Boulter
July 22nd 03, 01:18 AM
I am begging around for software that can be used in Club environ where
members can indicate that they are coming out on a particular day to
fly, we are trying to move from 5 days a week to 7 days a week and I
need to know who wants to fly.

Second phase is to have some booking software for our Trial Flights so
we can tell customers to turn up at 11:00am or whatever time. Because we
are a club the bookings roster is not "on line" for all the club parties
involved in bookings.

So I am looking for two web solutions

Thanks

http://www.sgi-extremelinux.com
The source of innovation and discoveryTM
| Dave Boulter |"Flying is learning to throw |
| Technology Solutions | yourself at the ground, and....|
| Director of Operations | miss."--- Ford Prefect |
| ICON | Email:
| Silicon Graphics | Tel: +61.2.8875.9541
| Sydney Australia | Fax: +61.2.8875.9484

BTIZ
July 22nd 03, 05:17 AM
there are web based aircraft schedule programs out there, advertised
commercially and they maintain the web page and allow the "owner" to
download daily schedules..

check out www.westairavation.com for one example.

Check FLYING, Private PILOT and AOPA for advertisers offering this service,.
I'm not sure what it would cost.

BT

"Dave Boulter" > wrote in message

> I am begging around for software that can be used in Club environ where
> members can indicate that they are coming out on a particular day to
> fly, we are trying to move from 5 days a week to 7 days a week and I
> need to know who wants to fly.
>
> Second phase is to have some booking software for our Trial Flights so
> we can tell customers to turn up at 11:00am or whatever time. Because we
> are a club the bookings roster is not "on line" for all the club parties
> involved in bookings.
>
> So I am looking for two web solutions
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> http://www.sgi-extremelinux.com
> The source of innovation and discoveryTM
> | Dave Boulter |"Flying is learning to throw |
> | Technology Solutions | yourself at the ground, and....|
> | Director of Operations | miss."--- Ford Prefect |
> | ICON | Email:
> | Silicon Graphics | Tel: +61.2.8875.9541
> | Sydney Australia | Fax: +61.2.8875.9484

F.L. Whiteley
July 22nd 03, 05:49 AM
At the moment I take e-mail and telephonic requests and parse them into html
via MS Access onto the website.

Frank Whiteley

"Dave Boulter" > wrote in message

> I am begging around for software that can be used in Club environ where
> members can indicate that they are coming out on a particular day to
> fly, we are trying to move from 5 days a week to 7 days a week and I
> need to know who wants to fly.
>
> Second phase is to have some booking software for our Trial Flights so
> we can tell customers to turn up at 11:00am or whatever time. Because we
> are a club the bookings roster is not "on line" for all the club parties
> involved in bookings.
>
> So I am looking for two web solutions
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> http://www.sgi-extremelinux.com
> The source of innovation and discoveryTM
> | Dave Boulter |"Flying is learning to throw |
> | Technology Solutions | yourself at the ground, and....|
> | Director of Operations | miss."--- Ford Prefect |
> | ICON | Email:
> | Silicon Graphics | Tel: +61.2.8875.9541
> | Sydney Australia | Fax: +61.2.8875.9484

Peter Nyffeler
July 22nd 03, 07:45 AM
In article >, Dave Boulter > wrote:

>I am begging around for software that can be used in Club environ where
>members can indicate that they are coming out on a particular day to
>fly, we are trying to move from 5 days a week to 7 days a week and I
>need to know who wants to fly.
>
>Second phase is to have some booking software for our Trial Flights so
>we can tell customers to turn up at 11:00am or whatever time. Because we
>are a club the bookings roster is not "on line" for all the club parties
>involved in bookings.
>
>So I am looking for two web solutions
>
>Thanks

Have a look at Marcel Hug's "Glider Reservation" at
http://81.6.2.66/reservation/Gliders/default.asp
and on
http://www.huginfo.ch/

The Soaring Club Zurich is using this program with success.

Peter Nyffeler
Tel P 01 363 62 42, Tel G 01 632 43 60, Fax G 01 632 10 21

Google