PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to buy - motorglider

Catherine Conway
July 22nd 03, 09:36 AM
Hi guys

I'm looking for a motorglider for a friend.

He wants something like an SF25C with the L:imbach 1700EA or an SF28 Tandem
Falke.

We're quite prepared to look at something that needs some repair work.

Thanks

Cath

Mike Borgelt
July 22nd 03, 09:47 AM
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:06:55 +0930, "Catherine Conway"
> wrote:

>Hi guys
>
>I'm looking for a motorglider for a friend.
>
>He wants something like an SF25C with the L:imbach 1700EA or an SF28 Tandem
>Falke.
>
>We're quite prepared to look at something that needs some repair work.
>
>Thanks
>
>Cath

Cath,

Really take a look at the Sinus. It's beautiful. Elegant engineering.

Mike Borgelt

Google