PDA

View Full Version : Tow Plane for hire (Southwest)

Judsen Gundersen
February 7th 16, 05:34 PM
Hello All,

A friend suggested that I make my availability known to this group. I have a 250hp Pawnee and am available to tow during the 2016 soaring season.

The plane is based full time in Jean, NV.

I am open to towing in;

Beatty, NV
Jean, NV
Tonopah, NV
Lone Pine, CA
Death Valley, CA
Parowan, UT

Or anywhere else pilots have interest in flying that normally would not have a tow plane available.

My schedule is flexible.

Thanks!

Judsen Gundersen

glidergreg
February 14th 16, 02:58 PM
Judsen, could you post a contact phone number or E-Mail

Thanks

On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 11:34:53 AM UTC-6, Judsen Gundersen wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> A friend suggested that I make my availability known to this group. I have a 250hp Pawnee and am available to tow during the 2016 soaring season.
>
> The plane is based full time in Jean, NV.
>
> I am open to towing in;
>
> Beatty, NV
> Jean, NV
> Tonopah, NV
> Lone Pine, CA
> Death Valley, CA
> Parowan, UT
>
> Or anywhere else pilots have interest in flying that normally would not have a tow plane available.
>
> My schedule is flexible.
>

> Thanks!
>
> Judsen Gundersen

February 16th 16, 06:00 PM
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 9:34:53 AM UTC-8, Judsen Gundersen wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> A friend suggested that I make my availability known to this group. I have a 250hp Pawnee and am available to tow during the 2016 soaring season.
>
> The plane is based full time in Jean, NV.
>
> I am open to towing in;
>
> Beatty, NV
> Jean, NV
> Tonopah, NV
> Lone Pine, CA
> Death Valley, CA
> Parowan, UT
>
> Or anywhere else pilots have interest in flying that normally would not have a tow plane available.
>
> My schedule is flexible.
>

> Thanks!
>
> Judsen Gundersen

702 250 0969 or

joesimmers[_2_]
February 17th 16, 02:04 AM
You should contact directly both John Templeton at Parawon and Bruno at Nephi.

It is highly possible they will both have times where there are more pilots wanting to visit during a time span than they can handle, and I have never seen
a glider pilot complain about too many tow planes.

They complain about everything else though. lol

February 17th 16, 05:32 AM
On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:04:58 PM UTC-7, joesimmers wrote:
> You should contact directly both John Templeton at Parawon and Bruno at Nephi.
>
> It is highly possible they will both have times where there are more pilots wanting to visit during a time span than they can handle, and I have never seen
> a glider pilot complain about too many tow planes.
>
> They complain about everything else though. lol

Thanks Joe - Judsen and I have traded contact info. :)
Bruno - B4

Google