PDA

View Full Version : Soaring in Canada?

Steve B
July 23rd 03, 03:19 AM
I will be traveling to the Vancouver area. I am looking for locations
in the area that offer sailplane rental services. I am curious if
anybody can recommend a soaring site for the area.

Thanks
Steve

Roger Hildesheim
July 24th 03, 04:24 AM
Hi Steve,

Try Pemberton Soaring (near Whistler) for a commercial site or the Vancouver
Soaring Association (near Hope) for a club operation. There is also
Canadian Rockies Soaring (a little further drive) in Invermere. They are
also a commercial operation.

Cheers,
Roger

"Steve B" > wrote in message
om...
> I will be traveling to the Vancouver area. I am looking for locations
> in the area that offer sailplane rental services. I am curious if
> anybody can recommend a soaring site for the area.
>
> Thanks
> Steve

Google