PDA

View Full Version : Aug. Soaring Magazine (USA)

Nolaminar
July 26th 03, 11:48 PM
This issue is really full of very interesting things for all.
I hope they can keep it up!
Gaines
USA

Janusz Kesik
July 29th 03, 09:31 PM
Maybe the change on the top helped to bring fresh texts? :)

Regards,

JK

Greg Arnold
August 1st 03, 02:40 AM
One article is about Kemp Izuno's flight along the Sierras. For the IGC
file of this flight, see:

http://socalsoaring.com/index.php?page=notable

"Nolaminar" > wrote in message
> This issue is really full of very interesting things for all.
> I hope they can keep it up!
> Gaines
> USA

Al
August 1st 03, 07:31 AM
There is a copy of the IGC file here too plus some comments from Kempton
himself

Al

"Greg Arnold" > wrote in message
> One article is about Kemp Izuno's flight along the Sierras. For the IGC
> file of this flight, see:
>
> http://socalsoaring.com/index.php?page=notable
>

> "Nolaminar" > wrote in message
> > This issue is really full of very interesting things for all.
> > I hope they can keep it up!
> > Gaines
> > USA

Al
August 1st 03, 07:32 AM
Oops forgot the URL

http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=259&posts=3

Al

"Al" > wrote in message
> There is a copy of the IGC file here too plus some comments from Kempton
> himself
>
> Al
>
> "Greg Arnold" > wrote in message
> > One article is about Kemp Izuno's flight along the Sierras. For the IGC
> > file of this flight, see:
> >
> > http://socalsoaring.com/index.php?page=notable
> >

> > "Nolaminar" > wrote in message
> > > This issue is really full of very interesting things for all.
> > > I hope they can keep it up!
> > > Gaines
> > > USA

Al
August 1st 03, 07:54 AM
http://www.gliderforum.com/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=31

and the pictures that Kempton posted.

Al

"Al" > wrote in message
> Oops forgot the URL
>
> http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-view.asp?threadid=259&posts=3
>
> Al
>
> "Al" > wrote in message
> > There is a copy of the IGC file here too plus some comments from Kempton
> > himself
> >
> > Al
> >
> > "Greg Arnold" > wrote in message
> > > One article is about Kemp Izuno's flight along the Sierras. For the
IGC
> > > file of this flight, see:
> > >
> > > http://socalsoaring.com/index.php?page=notable

Dave Nadler \YO\
August 2nd 03, 01:54 AM
Thanks ! (Well, perhaps I'm being presumptuous).
See ya, Dave

"Nolaminar" > wrote in message
> This issue is really full of very interesting things for all.
> I hope they can keep it up!
> Gaines
> USA

Google