July 29th 03, 10:44 PM
Pilots who want information regarding what is
happening at Cambirdge Aero Instruments, Inc., should
look at the company website at www.cambridge-aero.com
and, for futher information refer to news accounts
in the Martinsville, Virginia Post at www.martinsvillepost.com.
I suggest that Paul Remde and anyone else who
wants to comment should first do a name search on Nixon
and Rogers and Cerxon at www.maratinsvillepost.com
to evaluate the character of the people that Mr. Remde
wants to deal with. After you read the information
I think you will feel as I do that the changes at Cambridge
Aero Instruments, Inc. are for the best.

Stewart Kissel
July 29th 03, 11:16 PM
I followed the suggestion and found a Cambridge infomercial listed under =
news....hmm, should I be worried?

John Galloway
July 30th 03, 08:32 PM
At 22:18 29 July 2003, Joe McCormack wrote:
> Pilots who want information regarding what is
>happening at Cambirdge Aero Instruments, Inc., should
>look at the company website at www.cambridge-aero.com
>and, for futher information refer to news accounts
>in the Martinsville, Virginia Post at www.martinsvillepost.com.
> I suggest that Paul Remde and anyone else who
>wants to comment should first do a name search on Nixon
>and Rogers and Cerxon at www.maratinsvillepost.com
>to evaluate the character of the people that Mr. Remde
>wants to deal with. After you read the information
>I think you will feel as I do that the changes at Cambridge
>Aero Instruments, Inc. are for the best.

Joe,

As a customer I would be interested to know who now
runs CAI and who is in charge of glider instrument
development?

John Galloway

Paul Remde
July 30th 03, 08:45 PM
Hi John,

That will most likely take several months to sort out. Lawyers are
involved!

I think I've been clear in other postings who I hope keeps control of CAI.
I should also mention that I hope that David Ellis is involved.

Paul Remde

"John Galloway" > wrote in message
> At 22:18 29 July 2003, Joe McCormack wrote:
> > Pilots who want information regarding what is
> >happening at Cambirdge Aero Instruments, Inc., should
> >look at the company website at www.cambridge-aero.com
> >and, for futher information refer to news accounts
> >in the Martinsville, Virginia Post at www.martinsvillepost.com.
> > I suggest that Paul Remde and anyone else who
> >wants to comment should first do a name search on Nixon
> >and Rogers and Cerxon at www.maratinsvillepost.com
> >to evaluate the character of the people that Mr. Remde
> >wants to deal with. After you read the information
> >I think you will feel as I do that the changes at Cambridge
> >Aero Instruments, Inc. are for the best.
> >

> Joe,
>
> As a customer I would be interested to know who now
> runs CAI and who is in charge of glider instrument
> development?
>
> John Galloway

Google