PDA

View Full Version : Re: Copa de Los Pirineos

Eduard Gorina
July 30th 03, 12:54 AM
I envy you. I wish I could join, but now I am stuck in flat NC. I have flown
in Sta Cilia several times and always enjoyed spectacular views and glides.
Keep us posted on your performance. And send a couple of pics. Cheers,
Eduard

"cernauta" > wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> I will fly this competition. It is due on the airfield of S. Cilia de
> Jaca, in the Spanish Pirenees, from 22 to 30 august (22+23 will be
> training days). Will I meet anybody else from this newsgroup?
> I plan to leave for a short gliding journey to other gliding sites in
> Spain: anybody interested?
>
> Nice summer to all! (in the northern hemisphere)
>
> Aldo Cernezzi

Google