PDA

View Full Version : Udvar hazy Batch 6 [50/50] - Stanley Glider DSC_3809.jpg (1/1)

Indrek[_6_]
November 21st 15, 05:18 PM

Indrek[_7_]
November 22nd 15, 02:55 PM
"DAN" > wrote in message
> Thanks for a great batch again, Indrek
> I really enjoyed it.

Thanks DAN, It was my pleasure

Indrek Aavisto

--
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series

- H.L. Mencken

---

PVK[_3_]
November 23rd 15, 05:43 PM
May I express my appreciation too - once again, great sets of photos.
Thanks Indrek !

Regards
Paul
Cambridge U.K.

November 23rd 15, 06:18 PM
We visited this museum at Thanksgiving two years ago. Was a special trip as
they have a small section on the RF-101's camera and avionics systems.
These were installed and maintained by my dad's research unit at
Wright-Patterson AFAL. They expanded the development of several 101
platforms including the stereoscopic strip cameras used over Cuba. I took
several pictures that Dad enjoyed very much. Lost him just a few months
after the visit to congestive heart failure. Add my many thanks to the
list!

Indrek[_7_]
November 24th 15, 12:07 AM
"PVK" > wrote in message
> May I express my appreciation too - once again, great sets of photos.
> Thanks Indrek !
>
> Regards
> Paul
> Cambridge U.K.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Stay tuned for the final batch coming
soon.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series
of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

– H.L. Mencken

---

Indrek[_7_]
November 24th 15, 12:10 AM
> wrote in message ...
> We visited this museum at Thanksgiving two years ago. Was a special trip
> as
> they have a small section on the RF-101's camera and avionics systems.
> These were installed and maintained by my dad's research unit at
> Wright-Patterson AFAL. They expanded the development of several 101
> platforms including the stereoscopic strip cameras used over Cuba. I took
> several pictures that Dad enjoyed very much. Lost him just a few months
> after the visit to congestive heart failure. Add my many thanks to the
> list!

You are more than welcome.

I did see a display of reconnaissance cameras there but, thinking there
might not be a lot of interest, I did not make any images.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series
of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

– H.L. Mencken

---

Google