PDA

View Full Version : Duo-Discus grounded in Germany

Marc Till
August 1st 03, 07:50 AM
Following an in-flight failure of a Duo-Discus on July 25th (no
casualties), the LBA has issued airworthiness directives (effective july
31st) grounding the following DuoDisci :

turbo DD S/N : 1 to 78
DD S/N : 165 to 389
DD (Czech) S/N : 170CS 300CS 350CS

see full text on the LBA site :

http://www.lba.de/dokumente/ad/2003-245-e.pdf
http://www.lba.de/dokumente/ad/2003-246-e.pdf

Fly safely

Marc Till

Marc Till
August 1st 03, 07:54 AM
Sorry about the double posting, my news server was not up to date this
morning when I posted this message

Marc Till a écrit:
> Following an in-flight failure of a Duo-Discus on July 25th (no
> casualties), the LBA has issued airworthiness directives (effective july
> 31st) grounding the following DuoDisci :
>
> turbo DD S/N : 1 to 78
> DD S/N : 165 to 389
> DD (Czech) S/N : 170CS 300CS 350CS
>
> see full text on the LBA site :
>
> http://www.lba.de/dokumente/ad/2003-245-e.pdf
> http://www.lba.de/dokumente/ad/2003-246-e.pdf
>
> Fly safely
>
> Marc Till

Gerritjan
August 1st 03, 06:36 PM
> Following an in-flight failure of a Duo-Discus on July 25th (no
> casualties), the LBA has issued airworthiness directives (effective july
> 31st) grounding the following DuoDisci :

not anymore. Follow up (august 1st.):

http://www.lba.de/dokumente/ad/2003-245-2-e.pdf
http://www.lba.de/dokumente/ad/2003-246-2-e.pdf

Google