PDA

View Full Version : Re: WANTED: Yaesu VXA-700

Tim Mara
August 1st 03, 03:04 PM
I have plenty of new ones in stock.......fresh stock just arrived
tim
Wings & Wheels
www.wingsandwheels.com

"Justin Fielding" <justinATthrill-seekers.net> wrote in message
s.com...
> Does anyone have one of these for sale, or know of somebody selling one?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Justin
>
> -----------------------
> www.thrill-seekers.net
> -----------------------
>
> Reply to justin"AT"thrill-seekers.net

Justin Fielding
August 1st 03, 04:00 PM
I was looking for a used one because it would be cheaper and funds are LOW
right now, but I can't fly without a radio, and there is no point wasting
money on a crappy one.

Whats your price?

Many Thanks,

Justin.

"Tim Mara" > wrote in message
> I have plenty of new ones in stock.......fresh stock just arrived
> tim
> Wings & Wheels
> www.wingsandwheels.com
>
> "Justin Fielding" <justinATthrill-seekers.net> wrote in message
> s.com...
> > Does anyone have one of these for sale, or know of somebody selling one?
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> >
> > Justin
> >
> > -----------------------
> > www.thrill-seekers.net
> > -----------------------
> >
> > Reply to justin"AT"thrill-seekers.net

Mark Jones
August 1st 03, 04:04 PM
Justin Fielding wrote:
> Does anyone have one of these for sale, or know of somebody
> selling one?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Justin
>
> -----------------------
> www.thrill-seekers.net
> -----------------------
>
> Reply to justin"AT"thrill-seekers.net

I found a Yaesu VXA-200 for sale on Ebay, current bid is $52:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3038746131

Tim Mara
August 1st 03, 07:21 PM
Please see my web page http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page6.htm for prices
and details
thanks
tim
"Justin Fielding" <justinATthrill-seekers.net> wrote in message
s.com...
> I was looking for a used one because it would be cheaper and funds are LOW
> right now, but I can't fly without a radio, and there is no point wasting
> money on a crappy one.
>
> Whats your price?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Justin.
>
> "Tim Mara" > wrote in message
> > I have plenty of new ones in stock.......fresh stock just arrived
> > tim
> > Wings & Wheels
> > www.wingsandwheels.com
> >
> > "Justin Fielding" <justinATthrill-seekers.net> wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > Does anyone have one of these for sale, or know of somebody selling
one?

> > > Many Thanks,
> > >
> > > Justin

> > > www.thrill-seekers.net