PDA

View Full Version : First California World Class Records

Steve Pawling
August 3rd 03, 06:09 PM
Well, it finally happened -- On June 27,2003 Mark Boyd, flying a PW-5
(of course), set five CA state soaring records. Prior to Mark's
flight, all World Class CA records remained open. Thanks to Mark for
making the effort to start the ball rolling. How about you other PW-5
pilots in California!!!

You can see Mark's record information at:

http://users.tminet.com/pawling/carecords.html

Cu skies,
Steve Pawling
CA Record Keeper

Janusz Kesik
August 4th 03, 07:01 PM
> Well, it finally happened -- On June 27,2003 Mark Boyd, flying a PW-5
> (of course), set five CA state soaring records. Prior to Mark's
> flight, all World Class CA records remained open. Thanks to Mark for
> making the effort to start the ball rolling. How about you other PW-5
> pilots in California!!!

Congratulations, it's a really well done job, and I hope it makes those =
who did't try to beat the records in their PW-5s enter the race and pick =
up the gauntlet! :)
Of course the PW-5 can't be compared to the ASH-25, but in it's class it =
may be a great racing/fun machine. And that's the idea of the World =
Class - not to race with better gliders, but race in equal gliders with =
other (maybe better - the contest is going to show it) pilots.

Keep the ball rolling,

--=20
Janusz Kesik

visit www.leszno.pl - home of the www.wgc2003.pl

Al
August 4th 03, 07:42 PM
There were none ever processed

what you congratulating him on filling out the paper work to claim the
"record" lol

I guess Mark needs a pat on the back for filing the claim

Al

--
Janusz Kesik

visit www.leszno.pl - home of the www.wgc2003.pl

Liam Finley
August 4th 03, 11:47 PM
"Al" > wrote in message >...
> There were none ever processed
>
> what you congratulating him on filling out the paper work to claim the
> "record" lol
>
> I guess Mark needs a pat on the back for filing the claim
>
> Al

Buy a PW-5, and get a state record as a consolation prize!

Google