PDA

View Full Version : ADV: MIle High supplier

David Campbell
August 7th 03, 02:16 AM
Mile High Gliding, Inc., of Boulder, Colorado, is pleased to announce
it has been appointed a dealer by Borgelt Instruments, makers of the
exciting new B2000 glide computer (and industry-standard B40 club
vario). We have also been appointed a dealer by that other fine
Australian company, MicroAir Avionics, whose new T2000 transponder is
revolutionary (like its well-known 760 Txvr). We welcome orders from
Rocky Mountain visitors (flying demonstrators on-site), and mail-order
as well.

David Campbell, owner
Mile High Gliding, Inc., www.milehighgliding.com
5534 Independence Rd., Boulder, CO 80033
(303)527-1122.

Google