PDA

View Full Version : Dr Jack's weather site

Bill Staley
August 7th 03, 03:55 PM
Anyone else unable to log onto Dr Jack's weather site?? I get the
"Page Not Found" screen.

Bob Johnson
August 7th 03, 04:54 PM
Hi Bill --

Works for me and it's going to be a another great day in Texas. Thanks,
Dr. Jack! I just hope the site keeps crankin' till Saturday --

Bill Staley wrote:

> Anyone else unable to log onto Dr Jack's weather site?? I get the
> "Page Not Found" screen.

One Four Lima
August 8th 03, 04:29 PM
Hey Bill,
Come on down to Chilhowee, looks like a good w/e, that is, if your not doing
the GTA at LGC. Same here on Dr Jacks site, nada. Happy Soaring
John
> wrote in message
> After I posted about Ohio's lack of Dr. Jack's fix for the day, as might
be
> expected, it is
> now up again. The last I checked before that was at about 11:00.
> It is still much, much slower than normal. It took 11 seconds for each
> image to appear
> on a very high speed RoadRunner account. It has normally only taken less
> than a second
> in the past.
>
> Gale Winnett

Google