PDA

View Full Version : Soaring Simulator Update

Detlev Schwetzler
August 7th 03, 09:00 PM
Although the actual soaring season should prevent you from sitting in front
of your computer...:
Please be informed that there is a new, free update available for the
soaring simulator SFSPC.
There are significant improvements, especially if running in OpenGL mode,
and a new glider field.
The update is called 'SFSPC Patch 4.12' and downloadable from
http://www.sfspc.de/index_e.htm

Please enjoy...

Detlev

Jim Smith
August 16th 03, 02:46 PM
"Detlev Schwetzler" > wrote in message >...
> Although the actual soaring season should prevent you from sitting in front
> of your computer...:
> Please be informed that there is a new, free update available for the
> soaring simulator SFSPC.
> There are significant improvements, especially if running in OpenGL mode,
> and a new glider field.
> The update is called 'SFSPC Patch 4.12' and downloadable from
> http://www.sfspc.de/index_e.htm
>
> Please enjoy...
>
> Detlev

How does one tell what version they have. I see no mention anywhere
on disc holder. Mine is a recent purchase (2 months) purchased in the
USA.
Regards
Jim Smith

Udo Rumpf
August 16th 03, 02:56 PM
I had the same concern.
Just install it and down load the 4.12 patch.
It is and will be a work in progress.

Udo

"Jim Smith" > wrote in message
om...
> "Detlev Schwetzler" > wrote in message
> > Although the actual soaring season should prevent you from sitting in
front
> > of your computer...:
> > Please be informed that there is a new, free update available for the
> > soaring simulator SFSPC.
> > There are significant improvements, especially if running in OpenGL
mode,
> > and a new glider field.
> > The update is called 'SFSPC Patch 4.12' and downloadable from
> > http://www.sfspc.de/index_e.htm
> >
> > Please enjoy...
> >
> > Detlev
>
> How does one tell what version they have. I see no mention anywhere
> on disc holder. Mine is a recent purchase (2 months) purchased in the
> USA.
> Regards
> Jim Smith

Jim Smith
August 16th 03, 11:02 PM
"Udo Rumpf" > wrote in message >...
> I had the same concern.
> Just install it and down load the 4.12 patch.
> It is and will be a work in progress.
>
> Udo
>

> "Jim Smith" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "Detlev Schwetzler" > wrote in message
> > > Although the actual soaring season should prevent you from sitting in
> front
> > > of your computer...:
> > > Please be informed that there is a new, free update available for the
> > > soaring simulator SFSPC.
> > > There are significant improvements, especially if running in OpenGL
> mode,
> > > and a new glider field.
> > > The update is called 'SFSPC Patch 4.12' and downloadable from
> > > http://www.sfspc.de/index_e.htm
> > >
> > > Please enjoy...
> > >
> > > Detlev
> >
> > How does one tell what version they have. I see no mention anywhere
> > on disc holder. Mine is a recent purchase (2 months) purchased in the
> > USA.
> > Regards
> > Jim Smith

Thanks for you help. Detley also replied off list. I'll install the
new patch. As a FYI for anyone else wondering, it's the plain 4.0
version unless you have DLed the patches
Jim

Google