PDA

View Full Version : Need (glider&) trailer transport - Sante Fe, NM > Santa Cruz, CA, late Aug

Eric
August 8th 03, 05:01 AM
Hi,

I'm buying a glider! I need it transported from Santa Fe, NM to Santa
Cruz, CA sometime between August 22 and September 6th (or
thereabouts). Going that way with a trailer hitch? Let's talk!

Eric Rupp
408.202.6737

John H. Campbell
August 8th 03, 03:21 PM
Need something similar, in the other direction and further. From Los Angeles
to State College, PA. And we don't have a trailer (loking for an empty one
making the trip anyway). Sounds like a ridiculously tall order, but stranger
things have happened.

John H. Campbell
Collegiate Soaring Assoc.

Google