PDA

View Full Version : US Contest Rules Committee Election

Ken Sorenson
August 8th 03, 05:55 PM
The annual SSA Contest Rules Committee election is currently underway on the
web at http://206.168.3.4/survey/surveys.php. All pilots on the SSA Pilot
Ranking List are eligible to vote. Candidates nominated for the four year
term are John Cochrane, Dave Cole, and Richard Maleady. A brief statement
from each candidate is available on the ballot. Votes must be cast by
September 7, 2003.

Ken Sorenson

Sam Fly
August 8th 03, 09:17 PM
Now is the time to vote in a member of the rules committee that will
represent the membership and not force a "dumb-ass" 15 minute rule on you.

Sam Fly

Ken Sorenson wrote:

> The annual SSA Contest Rules Committee election is currently underway on the
> web at http://206.168.3.4/survey/surveys.php. All pilots on the SSA Pilot
> Ranking List are eligible to vote. Candidates nominated for the four year
> term are John Cochrane, Dave Cole, and Richard Maleady. A brief statement
> from each candidate is available on the ballot. Votes must be cast by
> September 7, 2003.
>
> Ken Sorenson

Tony Smolder
August 9th 03, 07:18 AM
"Duane Eisenbeiss" > wrote in message news:<aYWYa.66642$cF.21290@rwcrnsc53>...
> "Sam Fly" > wrote in message
> > Now is the time to vote in a member of the rules committee that will
> > represent the membership and not force a "dumb-ass" 15 minute rule on you.
> >
> > Sam Fly
> >
> Also not force a "dumb-ass" NO rolling finish rule.
>
> Duane

or a "dumb-ass" 500' finish.

Of the 3 we get to vote for, who will represent the majority of
racer's view to abolish the "dumb-ass" rules and put the power back
into the hands of the racers?

Tony Smolder
TS1
racing every weekend

Andy Durbin
August 9th 03, 05:50 PM
"Ken Sorenson" > wrote in message >...
> The annual SSA Contest Rules Committee election is currently underway on the
> web at http://206.168.3.4/survey/surveys.php. All pilots on the SSA Pilot
> Ranking List are eligible to vote. Candidates nominated for the four year
> term are John Cochrane, Dave Cole, and Richard Maleady. A brief statement
> from each candidate is available on the ballot. Votes must be cast by
> September 7, 2003.
>
> Ken Sorenson

I like the Web poll, thanks to those that made it possible. Perhaps
this type of interface could be used to get feedback on proposed rules
changes before they became final.

Andy (GY)

Eric Greenwell
August 9th 03, 07:06 PM
In article >,
says...

> Of the 3 we get to vote for, who will represent the majority of
> racer's view to abolish the "dumb-ass" rules and put the power back
> into the hands of the racers?

Weren't the guys that came up with these rules also racers (Sorenson,
Striedieck, Nixon, Good, Ittner, Cole)? I think I recognize a couple
of these names from somewhere.
--
!Replace DECIMAL.POINT in my e-mail address with just a . to reply
directly

Eric Greenwell
Richland, WA (USA)

Google