PDA

View Full Version : Changing Dittel Radio Presets

rjciii
August 10th 03, 04:22 AM
Can anyone tell me how to make changes to the preset channels (A,B,C,D)
on my Dittel mod. # FSG 60 M. Private responses (if preferred) to:
.

Thanks.

John Giddy
August 10th 03, 09:55 AM
"ken ward" > wrote in message
| In article
>,
| (rjciii) wrote:
|
| > Can anyone tell me how to make changes to the preset
channels (A,B,C,D)
| > on my Dittel mod. # FSG 60 M. Private responses (if
preferred) to:
| > .
| >
| > Thanks.
|
| Remove the unit from the panel, remove the top cover, turn
the little
| dials to the desired frequencies.

From memory, once the radio is removed from its cradle, the
dials are exposed.
I don't remember having to remove another cover. The dials
are flush with the surface of the radio, so don't need any
protection.
If you would like a scanned page from the FSG60 Manual which
describes this operation, please email me direct.
Cheers, John G.

rjciii
August 10th 03, 01:54 PM
Thanks to all!

Tim Mara
August 10th 03, 04:57 PM
just slide the radio out of the tray, the preset's are on the top of the
radio case........neat system, works really well
tim

"rjciii" > wrote in message
om...
> Can anyone tell me how to make changes to the preset channels (A,B,C,D)
> on my Dittel mod. # FSG 60 M. Private responses (if preferred) to:
> .
>
> Thanks.

Google