PDA

View Full Version : Re: Tow planes near Visalia

Marc Ramsey
August 11th 03, 03:45 PM
"John Roe" > wrote...
> I am interested getting a tow as near as possible to the town of
> Visalia on October 4th, 5th and or 6th.
>
> If you can or know someone who can let me know!
>
> thanks!

Assuming you mean Visalia, CA USA (a nice little town, BTW), the Central
California Soaring Club is quite nearby in Avenal, see
http://www.soaravenal.com/.

Marc

Larry Johnson
August 11th 03, 11:42 PM
"Marc Ramsey" > wrote in message >...
> "John Roe" > wrote...
> > I am interested getting a tow as near as possible to the town of
> > Visalia on October 4th, 5th and or 6th.
> >
> > If you can or know someone who can let me know!
> >
> > thanks!
>
> Assuming you mean Visalia, CA USA (a nice little town, BTW), the Central
> California Soaring Club is quite nearby in Avenal, see
> http://www.soaravenal.com/.
>
> Marc

I'm a member of the CCSC and live in Visalia. The tow pilot will
be there ( lives on ajoining plot) just about anytime you want. It's
about 1hr. drive with speed limit. E-mail me if you'd like to go out,
maybe I can lead the way or answer any questions.

Larry

Google