PDA

View Full Version : Contribute to BLIPMAPS (was Biting the (weather) hand that feeds)

Mark James Boyd
August 12th 03, 09:40 PM
http://www.drjack.net/BLIPMAP/contributors.html

is a way to contribute and show thanks for an excellent soaring
and weather resource. I will continue my shameless plug
of this fine service. If you want to work a few extra
shifts and earn $500 to contribute and become an Angel
donor, all the better!

I prefer to be nice and grateful to the hand that feeds
me, and the prospect of driving three hours to the gliderport
with only a vague idea of forecasted convergence/lift/BL/
bouyancy/shear makes me shudder at the thought.

Please contribute to Dr Jack's work by sending a donation
of gratitude to

http://www.drjack.net/BLIPMAP/contributors.html

Google