PDA

View Full Version : Glider for sale USA & Canada

August 14th 03, 04:08 AM
For sale
"Super HP 18 winglets" as test by R . Johnson in July 2003 Soaring.
Reason for sale: I would like to built an other Glider.

Total package US $ 25000.00
Including Instruments, trailer, tow out gear, and Rigging aid.

Glider only basic instruments no Radio and no trailer) US $19500.00

Instruments and radio: replacement value $ 5500.00
L Nav & Slave Vario
GPS Nav
Aero Compaq 1530
Chip Garner Glide Navigator II
Borgelt B 40
Dittel Radio

Schreder Trailer and all aids for ease and efficient rigging
(15-20 minutes)tow out gear all valued $ 3900.00

One Person assembly dolly with lateral adjustment,replacement cost $845.00
Contact Udo at 613 475 4009 or email.

Wayne Paul
August 15th 03, 04:28 PM
For detailed information on Udo's SHP-18 package and associated links see:
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/Trading_Post/SHP-18_Ad.htm

> wrote in message
om...
> For sale
> "Super HP 18 winglets" as test by R . Johnson in July 2003 Soaring.
> Reason for sale: I would like to built an other Glider.
>
> Total package US $ 25000.00
> Including Instruments, trailer, tow out gear, and Rigging aid.
>
> Glider only basic instruments no Radio and no trailer) US $19500.00
>

> Instruments and radio: replacement value $ 5500.00
> L Nav & Slave Vario
> GPS Nav
> Aero Compaq 1530
> Chip Garner Glide Navigator II
> Borgelt B 40
> Dittel Radio
>
> Schreder Trailer and all aids for ease and efficient rigging
> (15-20 minutes)tow out gear all valued $ 3900.00
>
> One Person assembly dolly with lateral adjustment,replacement cost
$845.00
> Contact Udo at 613 475 4009 or email.

Google