PDA

View Full Version : Glider Club Video Montage

Todd Burch
August 14th 03, 09:15 PM
Hello all,

The following message is aimed at readers in the United States:

I know that for many of you the soaring season is in full swing right now,
but I just wanted to let you all know about a service that your glider club
might be interested in. A glider pilot myself, I own a digital production
company in Seaside, California called Cinelux Studios.

Cinelux Studios offers video montage production services for clubs and
organizations. The service involves the creation of a "video photo album", a
compilation of photographs synchronized to music and professionally authored
onto DVD. It's a great way to remember and document the fun and comeraderie
that develops out at the glider field and to have a memento of the gliding
season. You can even use it to promote your club and show prospective
members what soaring is like. Not only can it be kept as a memory of great
flying times, but it can also be sold as a fundraiser due to its low prices.
Because our rates are some of the most affordable in the country, the
montage presents some very real fundraising opportunities for the glider
club, if any of you are interested.

For example, 50 copies of a 15 minute montage video on DVD would cost about
$9.44 per DVD. These DVDs could then be sold to members for $15 (or whatever
price you choose) as a fundraiser.

Even if you're not interested in this service right now but may be
interested in the future, that's fine. I'd still like to get a gauge of the
interest in this service.

I'd appreciate hearing from any of you if you or your club might be
interested in this.

If you'd like more information or have any questions, please feel free to
visit our website at http://www.cineluxstudios.com. You can email me at
or contact me through the website.

Blue Skies,

Todd Burch