PDA

View Full Version : Can't vote in Contest Committe

BPattonsoa
August 15th 03, 03:13 AM
Try as I will to influence the contest rules to more rational and simpler
rules, I can not get in to vote on the next committee members. I am ranked
(183) and a member of SSA since 69. E-mailed the administrator of the "survey"
twice, no response.

Anyone else try and manage to get in?

Bruce Patton
96S

Eric Greenwell
August 15th 03, 03:24 AM
In article >,
says...
> Try as I will to influence the contest rules to more rational and simpler
> rules, I can not get in to vote on the next committee members. I am ranked
> (183) and a member of SSA since 69. E-mailed the administrator of the "survey"
> twice, no response.
>
> Anyone else try and manage to get in?

Yes, the first time I tried.
--
!Replace DECIMAL.POINT in my e-mail address with just a . to reply
directly

Eric Greenwell
Richland, WA (USA)

Google