PDA

View Full Version : Craig's List for gliders?

WAVEGURU
March 2nd 16, 02:42 PM
This site seems to be becoming the place to buy and sell stuff? Isn't that what Wings and Wheels is for?

Boggs

Giaco
March 2nd 16, 06:01 PM
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 9:42:59 AM UTC-5, Waveguru wrote:
> This site seems to be becoming the place to buy and sell stuff? Isn't that what Wings and Wheels is for?
>
> Boggs

Can you sell equipment on W&W? I thought that was only for ships and trailers...would post somewhere else is there was a dedicated place to do so other than ebay.

JS
March 2nd 16, 06:37 PM
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 6:42:59 AM UTC-8, Waveguru wrote:
> This site seems to be becoming the place to buy and sell stuff? Isn't that what Wings and Wheels is for?
>
> Boggs

There is already a place to sell parts, instruments, etc.

http://www.glidersource.com/index.shtml

Jim

Steve Leonard[_2_]
March 2nd 16, 07:47 PM
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 12:37:19 PM UTC-6, JS wrote:

> There is already a place to sell parts, instruments, etc.
>
> http://www.glidersource.com/index.shtml
>
> Jim

Wings and Wheels now also accepts instrument listings, etc in the "Misc" section of their classifieds. Sort of like Craig's List, RAS hits a bigger market faster. May not get you the best results, but it is what it is.

Steve Leonard

JS
March 3rd 16, 12:22 AM
But avoiding Craigs List, you miss the excitement!
Jim

Zuni you are selling ball variometer I always want balls but cat is newmonia grandmother stuck on toilet and car have flat tire
Plese send to me I pay when go to work two week
Thanking
Sketchyboy

Google