PDA

View Full Version : Support the SSA!

AS
March 11th 16, 12:55 PM
I am not a frequent Amazon.com shopper but I just found out about 'Amazon Smiles'. It is a program in which Amazon donates 0.5% of your purchase price to a charity of your choice at no cost to you. The SSA is on their list, so shop away and support! Get your kids and friends to sign up, too.
Uli
'AS'

Tom (2N0)
March 11th 16, 01:33 PM
I did not even think to look for the SSA on the list when I signed up. Thanks!

March 11th 16, 01:35 PM
To add a bit more info to this post...

Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ . On your first visit you will have the opportunity to select the charity of your choice - there are literally thousands to choose from including SSA. On all future Amazon.com purchases, be sure to go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and not the regular http://amazon.com/.. Simple as that. No cost to you, no extra steps other than to use that URL.

Robert

On Friday, March 11, 2016 at 6:55:53 AM UTC-6, AS wrote:
> I am not a frequent Amazon.com shopper but I just found out about 'Amazon Smiles'. It is a program in which Amazon donates 0.5% of your purchase price to a charity of your choice at no cost to you. The SSA is on their list, so shop away and support! Get your kids and friends to sign up, too.
> Uli
> 'AS'

March 14th 16, 12:35 PM
This sounds like a great idea. So I just tried to do it, as Amazon gets allot of my money :)

But I tried both SSA and Soaring Society of America and the site says try again??

Can you tell me what to put in the search bar.

WH1

Minot Moonshiners
March 14th 16, 12:37 PM
I did a search using Soaring Society..

still had to scroll a bit to find it.. but did.

March 14th 16, 05:43 PM
got it - did it - great idea!

WH1

Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)
March 14th 16, 10:18 PM
On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 1:43:36 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> got it - did it - great idea!
>
> WH1

In some places, that comment would get you banned or shunned...... Oh.... this is RAS.
Also, I know you..... (erg, maybe shouldn't have admitted that....)

Hi.... hope wife is doing better (I can still sympathize on a back issue)..... see you at the airport soon.....
BTW, great XC flying...... hope to push you even further in the governors cup this year.......
;-)

Google