PDA

View Full Version : using airspace files on XCSOAR/ Kobo

firsys
April 27th 16, 05:41 PM
I have a US NE hi res map files which displays correctly.

However the .sua file only overlays half of the map,

No info for the RIDGE!

What do I do? I am very perplexed by the file system.

John F

2KA
April 27th 16, 06:00 PM
Make a new airspace file using my website at http://www.soaringdata.info:

1. Go to the airports tab, and follow the link to the airports query page
2. Put in a center airport and a radius
3. Check the box for a companion airspace file

Download the container file file, unzip it, and extract the airspace file. Then install it in the proper directory on your XCSOAR device. Others can help with that if you can't figure out how to do it.

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

Google