PDA

View Full Version : Fonzi E9!

May 12th 16, 12:47 PM
Very sad news... E9's Final Glide!

Miami Glider Club members received this very sad message this morning:

"All,

It is with great sadness that I write you this note to let you know that my dad passed away this evening. I thank you all for the friendship you showed him over the years. Flying with you and spending time at the old Gliderport is where he was most at home.

Hope to see you soon....

Alfonso Jr"

Fonzi will be greatly missed!

Enrique
KO

May 12th 16, 12:59 PM
On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 7:47:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> Very sad news... E9's Final Glide!
>
> Miami Glider Club members received this very sad message this morning:
>
> "All,
>
> It is with great sadness that I write you this note to let you know that my dad passed away this evening. I thank you all for the friendship you showed him over the years. Flying with you and spending time at the old Gliderport is where he was most at home.
>
> Hope to see you soon....
>
> Alfonso Jr"
>
> Fonzi will be greatly missed!
>
> Enrique
> KO

Fonz was one of the great personalities in our sport and a lot of fun to compete against.
We are less without him.
UH

Google