PDA

View Full Version : FS: Radios and Instruments

Ross[_3_]
May 24th 16, 08:27 AM
I have moved house and I have limited space so this all needs to go to new homes

Becker 4201 radio with connector and papers $420

Dittel FSG2T radio with connector and papers $550

2x Dittel FSG40s radios (they work, but I can´t say how well) $100 each

Clearnav 2 display, new, never used
Clearnav XC Vario, with analog display, new, never used
Clearnav Digital Display, new, never used
Carbon Stick with remote for Clearnav new, never used. Package price available

1x Dittel basepack with a Dittel FSG2T $900

1x Dittel basepack without radio (would fit a Dittel FSG 50/60)$300

All prices plus shipping for a start

CLewis95
May 25th 16, 09:41 PM
Please see private reply Ross. Thx!
Curt - 95

Ross[_3_]
May 27th 16, 09:04 PM
On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 09:27:07 UTC+2, Ross wrote:
> I have moved house and I have limited space so this all needs to go to new homes
>
> Becker 4201 radio with connector and papers $400
>
> Dittel FSG2T radio with connector and papers $500
>
> 1x Dittel FSG40s radios (they work, but I can´t say how well) $100 each
>
> Clearnav 2 display, new, never used
> Clearnav XC Vario, with analog display, new, never used
> Clearnav Digital Display, new, never used
> Carbon Stick with remote for Clearnav new, never used. Make an offer
>
> 1x Dittel basepack with a Dittel FSG2T $900 (reserved)
>
> 1x Dittel basepack without radio (would fit a Dittel FSG 50/60)$300
>
> All prices plus shipping for a start

Ross[_3_]
June 17th 16, 11:40 AM
Becker 4201 radio with connector and papers $400

Dittel FSG2T radio (2009) with connector and papers $500

1x Dittel FSG40s radios (it works, but I can´t say how well) $100

Clearnav 2 display, new, never used
Clearnav XC Vario, with analog display, new, never used
Clearnav Digital Display, new, never used
Carbon Stick with remote for Clearnav new, never used. Make an offer

1x Dittel basepack with a Dittel FSG2T $900 SOLD

1x Dittel basepack without radio (would fit a Dittel FSG 50/60)$250

All prices plus shipping

Google