PDA

View Full Version : Oudie and 7.1 see you moble

HGXC[_4_]
May 29th 16, 05:17 PM
Has anyone tried to download this new version yet? Are you having any issues?

Dennis

Tim Taylor
May 29th 16, 07:03 PM
No problems with the down load and update. Used the in-line updater that works fine but does not update FlarmNet. I am seeing some problems getting the altitude to transfer from the Oudie to my V7.

HGXC[_4_]
May 29th 16, 08:18 PM
On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 2:03:25 PM UTC-4, Tim Taylor wrote:
> No problems with the down load and update. Used the in-line updater that works fine but does not update FlarmNet. I am seeing some problems getting the altitude to transfer from the Oudie to my V7.

I have spent 3 hours uploading the file and I still get a corrupt file error message and it won't execute. I sent a email to Naviter but no answer i also sent a message to the US distributor.

I don't know what to do.

Dennis

Bill T
May 30th 16, 04:37 AM
I guess I'll wait until I hear from Cumulous Soaring that the download and install is clean.
BillT

Richard[_9_]
May 30th 16, 05:18 AM
On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 11:03:25 AM UTC-7, Tim Taylor wrote:
> No problems with the down load and update. Used the in-line updater that works fine but does not update FlarmNet. I am seeing some problems getting the altitude to transfer from the Oudie to my V7.

Richard[_9_]
May 30th 16, 05:21 AM
On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 11:03:25 AM UTC-7, Tim Taylor wrote:
> No problems with the down load and update. Used the in-line updater that works fine but does not update FlarmNet. I am seeing some problems getting the altitude to transfer from the Oudie to my V7.

Tim,

Makes sure you also have he current firmware for the V7.

App_VINB_5.21
App_VSEV_5.20

Richard
www.craggyaero.com.