PDA

View Full Version : Re: Grob salvage anyone.

AS
June 2nd 16, 12:56 AM
On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 12:06:07 PM UTC-4, BruceGreeff wrote:
> Can anyone direct me to a source of good/repairable Grob CS77 wings?
> Looking for Starboard primarily/specifically.
>
> Have some that are beyond economical repair...
>
> Any advice gladly received.
> Location is South Africa, but we can freight.
>
> Thanks
> Bruce
> --
> Bruce Greeff
> T59D #1771

Not sure how compatible the models are but there is an Astir CS wreck for sale in Germany:
http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/index.php?page=item&id=7948
Says that the wings are not damaged
Let me know if you need help in the translation department.
Uli

BruceGreeff
June 2nd 16, 06:51 AM
Thanks Uli

Technically the CS77 only differs in the fuselage. I will have to
confirm with exact serial numbers.

I can read a little German, and have friends who are fluent. Now if
there were just some contact details on the advert...

Cheers
Bruce

--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771

Craig Lowrie
June 2nd 16, 08:20 AM
Whilst the wings look very similar, I understand that Astir CS wings
will not fit on a CS77 fuselage... Check with Lindner to be sure on
this....

BruceGreeff wrote:
>>> Can anyone direct me to a source of good/repairable Grob
CS77 wings?
>>> Looking for Starboard primarily/specifically.
>>>
>>> Have some that are beyond economical repair...
>>>
>>> Any advice gladly received.
>>> Location is South Africa, but we can freight.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Bruce
>>> --
>>> Bruce Greeff
>>> T59D #1771
>>
>> Not sure how compatible the models are but there is an Astir CS
wreck for
>sale in Germany:
>> http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/index.php?
page=item&id=7948
>> Says that the wings are not damaged
>> Let me know if you need help in the translation department.
>> Uli
>>

>--
>Bruce Greeff
>T59D #1771

June 2nd 16, 10:17 AM
Am 02.06.2016 um 07:51 schrieb BruceGreeff:
> Thanks Uli
>
> Technically the CS77 only differs in the fuselage. I will have to
> confirm with exact serial numbers.
>
> I can read a little German, and have friends who are fluent. Now if
> there were just some contact details on the advert...

You have to login/create an account to see the contact info.
That are the Anmeldung/Registrieren buttons.

CU
Frank

Google