PDA

View Full Version : US Contest Rules Subcommittee Call for nominations

June 3rd 16, 12:30 AM
In 2016, two members of the Rules Subcommittee will be elected. One seat will replace John Godfrey, who is not running for re- election, and one to fill the remaining term of Mike Smith.
Nominations come from regional directors, one individual per region, and are sent to Contest Board Chair John Good.
Nominations are to be made by July 1st.
Election is done in coordination with the annual pilot poll in September.
Members serve a 4 year term.
If you are a qualified candidate, or know someone who is, please contact your director.
For the Contest Board
UH RC Chair

John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]
June 3rd 16, 01:22 PM
On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 7:30:15 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> In 2016, two members of the Rules Subcommittee will be elected. One seat will replace John Godfrey, who is not running for re- election, and one to fill the remaining term of Mike Smith.
> Nominations come from regional directors, one individual per region, and are sent to Contest Board Chair John Good.
> Nominations are to be made by July 1st.
> Election is done in coordination with the annual pilot poll in September.
> Members serve a 4 year term.
> If you are a qualified candidate, or know someone who is, please contact your director.
> For the Contest Board
> UH RC Chair

Just to clarify, my resignation from the RC was effective March 10

Google