PDA

View Full Version : What Is Wrong With OLC?

Dan Marotta
June 13th 16, 03:48 PM
Still having problems logging in to OLC. They tell me that my and my
wife's email addresses are invalid. Everyone else seems able to send us
emails at the addresses use.

I try to contact OLC support and they are dead silent. Is there anyone
else on this group that uses either of the following domains for their
email?

earthlink.net

gmail.com

Until this gets resolved, I can't use the direct method to claim a
flight (I have found a back door method) and I can't include my wife as
my co-pilot. I guess the OLC support team is on vacation. This has
been going on for a couple of months.

On the happy side, my XCSkies renewal completed without problems.

--
Dan, 5J

Ramy[_2_]
June 13th 16, 08:09 PM
On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 7:48:41 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
> Still having problems logging in to OLC. They tell me that my and my
> wife's email addresses are invalid. Everyone else seems able to send us
> emails at the addresses use.
>
> I try to contact OLC support and they are dead silent. Is there anyone
> else on this group that uses either of the following domains for their
> email?
>
> earthlink.net
>
> gmail.com
>
> Until this gets resolved, I can't use the direct method to claim a
> flight (I have found a back door method) and I can't include my wife as
> my co-pilot. I guess the OLC support team is on vacation. This has
> been going on for a couple of months.
>
> On the happy side, my XCSkies renewal completed without problems.
>

> --
> Dan, 5J

Dan, just a thought, perhaps it has to do with the silly spam blocker you using which requires everyone who reply to your email having to authenticate first? This is a sure way to miss on many emails and other issues.

Ramy

Dan Marotta
June 14th 16, 04:50 PM
I get all messages that I want, Ramy. The spam blocker only stops mail
from new correspondents (mostly spam as the name implies). I check my
spam folder daily and they've not replied at all. BTW, OLC has been an
authorized sender for at least 5 years. And the spam blocker is no
sillier than the "requirement" for a flight tracker... ;-)

--
Dan, 5J

June 14th 16, 05:27 PM
It works perfectly normal with my gmail.com-account.

Dan Marotta
June 15th 16, 12:59 AM
Thanks Ueli. Neither my gmail account nor my wife's works.

On 6/14/2016 10:27 AM, wrote:
> It works perfectly normal with my gmail.com-account.

--
Dan, 5J

June 15th 16, 03:05 AM
Oh sheit Dan, dont get that guy started again! :) :)

Google