PDA

View Full Version : LS4 landing gear parts needed

July 1st 16, 12:02 PM
Looking for complete or mostly complete LS4 landing gear.

Thanks,

July 1st 16, 07:28 PM
I have H members from a 6 and most of a slightly bent 3 gear. I have found that a hydraulic press in skilled hands can straighten slightly bent gear parts.
Why don't you send me pictures and we can see what's possible?
Johnsinclair210(at)yahoo.com

Bob Kuykendall
July 1st 16, 10:44 PM
On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 11:28:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> I have H members from a 6 and most of a slightly bent 3 gear.

I'll take those gear parts if nobody else does. I've already made fixtures for a lot of the DG400 UC, I wouldn't mind adding something new to the inventory.

Google