PDA

View Full Version : Grob 102 Astir CS parts for sale

August 13th 16, 12:10 AM
If anyone is looking for parts from a Grob 102 Astir CS I have an almost complete although damaged one for sale. The glider suffered a slow speed ground-loop right at take off and went skidding sideways twisting the fuselage and splitting it open down the construction seam. However the wings appear totally fine as does the tail end. The landing gear does not seem to have suffered as the skid happened on grass. The canopy is shattered.

Let me know your needs and lets see if we can work out an arrangement. Photos may be available upon request. I can be reached at mmaskell4 at shaw dot ca.

cheers,
mike

January 29th 17, 12:49 PM
Hello Mike,

we a part for our Astir Cs. This is pedal adjustment rope. Do you have it? If this part is intact we would buy it. Please contact me! Thanks!

Google