PDA

View Full Version : This is a very good short flick,

Tom Kelley #711
August 26th 16, 06:17 PM
https://vimeo.com/179662391

Best. #711.

Mike C
August 26th 16, 09:51 PM
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 11:17:52 AM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:
> https://vimeo.com/179662391
>

> Best. #711.

COOL!!

son_of_flubber
August 26th 16, 11:02 PM
Had to scroll down the Vimeo page to find this:

"Please visit our IndieGoGo campaign and help us make this dream a reality. igg.me/at/soarmovie"

The details on Igg are pretty interesting.

Tom Kelley #711
August 27th 16, 12:05 AM
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 4:02:08 PM UTC-6, son_of_flubber wrote:
> Had to scroll down the Vimeo page to find this:
>
> "Please visit our IndieGoGo campaign and help us make this dream a reality. igg.me/at/soarmovie"
>
> The details on Igg are pretty interesting.

Yes, thanks for posting. Also, theirs a short flick for Cloud Street some might want to watch that comes up next.

Best. #711.

Google