PDA

View Full Version : F/S

6PK
October 23rd 16, 04:55 PM
Changing out some items in my panel for the next season, time for cleaning house)

Cambridge 302/303 with temp probe six years old, black case-no gps date issues but needs a new calibration, works solid $700

Nano - purchased in July 2016 had four flights,with all parts and box $200

K6BT2 Bluetooth adapter with CAI302 connector never used $100

DellStreak5 refurbished excellent condition loaded with XCSoar and Top Hat, spare battery,Otter Box protecting case,glass filled cradle for Ram mount, Androport IOIO connector with CAI cable $100

pdotkovariatsbcglobaldotnet

October 23rd 16, 07:40 PM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 8:55:50 AM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:
> Changing out some items in my panel for the next season, time for cleaning house)
>
> Cambridge 302/303 with temp probe six years old, black case-no gps date issues but needs a new calibration, works solid $700
>
> Nano - purchased in July 2016 had four flights,with all parts and box $200
>
> K6BT2 Bluetooth adapter with CAI302 connector never used $100
>
> DellStreak5 refurbished excellent condition loaded with XCSoar and Top Hat, spare battery,Otter Box protecting case,glass filled cradle for Ram mount, Androport IOIO connector with CAI cable $100
>
> pdotkovariatsbcglobaldotnet

I'm interested in the Nano, can't get the email address to work. Is the address correct?

6PK
October 23rd 16, 09:08 PM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 11:40:19 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 8:55:50 AM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:
> > Changing out some items in my panel for the next season, time for cleaning house)
> >
> > Cambridge 302/303 with temp probe six years old, black case-no gps date issues but needs a new calibration, works solid $700
> >
> > Nano - purchased in July 2016 had four flights,with all parts and box $200
> >
> > K6BT2 Bluetooth adapter with CAI302 connector never used $100
> >
> > DellStreak5 refurbished excellent condition loaded with XCSoar and Top Hat, spare battery,Otter Box protecting case,glass filled cradle for Ram mount, Androport IOIO connector with CAI cable $100
> >
> > pdotkovariatsbcglobaldotnet
>
> I'm interested in the Nano, can't get the email address to work. Is the address correct?

Sorry, the Nano has been sold

6PK
October 30th 16, 08:15 PM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 1:08:15 PM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 11:40:19 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 8:55:50 AM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:
> > > Changing out some items in my panel for the next season, time for cleaning house)
> > >
> > > Cambridge 302/303 with temp probe six years old, black case-no gps date issues but needs a new calibration, works solid $700
> > >
> > > Nano - purchased in July 2016 had four flights,with all parts and box $200
> > >
> > > K6BT2 Bluetooth adapter with CAI302 connector never used $100
> > >
> > > DellStreak5 refurbished excellent condition loaded with XCSoar and Top Hat, spare battery,Otter Box protecting case,glass filled cradle for Ram mount, Androport IOIO connector with CAI cable $100
> > >
> > > pdotkovariatsbcglobaldotnet
> >
> > I'm interested in the Nano, can't get the email address to work. Is the address correct?
>
> Sorry, the Nano has been sold
The DellStreak 5 has been sold now as well.
I will now include the K6BT2 with the 302/303 n/c ($160) to make this an outstanding value.

6PK
November 1st 16, 12:21 AM
On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 1:15:04 PM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 1:08:15 PM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:

> > > I'm interested in the Nano, can't get the email address to work. Is the address correct?
> >
> > Sorry, the Nano has been sold
> The DellStreak 5 has been sold now as well.
> I will now include the K6BT2 with the 302/303 n/c ($160) to make this an outstanding value.

The K6BT2 has been also sold.
I am now reducing the price of the CAI 302/303 combo $600 including shipping in the US.....Firm

6PK
November 1st 16, 01:54 PM
On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 5:21:30 PM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:
> On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 1:15:04 PM UTC-7, 6PK wrote:

> > > Sorry, the Nano has been sold
> > The DellStreak 5 has been sold now as well.
> > I will now include the K6BT2 with the 302/303 n/c ($160) to make this an outstanding value.
>
> The K6BT2 has been also sold.
> I am now reducing the price of the CAI 302/303 combo $600 including shipping in the US.....Firm

All items have been sold now

Google