PDA

View Full Version : Giggly gifs and one-point landings

Byker
March 16th 16, 11:34 PM
Why I never bothered to get a pilot's license

Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]
March 17th 16, 11:14 AM
On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:34:52 -0500, "Byker" > wrote:

>Why I never bothered to get a pilot's license

I haven't been to flight school - why doesn't my wallet look like
that?

March 17th 16, 01:39 PM
On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:34:52 -0500, "Byker" > wrote:

>Why I never bothered to get a pilot's license

You should have let the taxpayer pay for your flight training!

D. St-Sanvain
March 18th 16, 06:30 AM
Byker a écrit :
> Why I never bothered to get a pilot's license

" You know, as head of my own airline, I became a millionaire.
- And what were you doing, before ?
- I was a billionaire."

--
D(e l'aviation, rien que de l'aviation) 520
Site et chat : http://d520.online.fr

Google