PDA

View Full Version : Solar Impulse - 1 attachment

john szalay
April 21st 16, 07:55 PM
Solar Impulse 2 took to the skies at 6:15 this morning. (Hawaii time)

screen capture from the mission control room..

REALLY like that tie...

Byker
April 21st 16, 09:55 PM
"john szalay" wrote in message
31...

> Solar Impulse 2 took to the skies at 6:15 this morning. (Hawaii time)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnwupSc8OpQ

Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]
April 22nd 16, 08:04 AM
On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 13:55:04 -0500, john szalay <john.szalayatatt.net>
wrote:

>Solar Impulse 2 took to the skies at 6:15 this morning. (Hawaii time)
>
>screen capture from the mission control room..
>
>REALLY like that tie...

Roger, that!

Andrew Chaplin
April 22nd 16, 11:47 AM
john szalay <john.szalayatatt.net> wrote in
31:

> Solar Impulse 2 took to the skies at 6:15 this morning. (Hawaii time)
>
> screen capture from the mission control room..
>
> REALLY like that tie...
>
> begin 644 Tie.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: Tie.jpg
> `
> end

I gotta get me one of them, too. I am clerking the transport committee and
it's about to consider changes to the laws governing Air Canada.
www.parl.gc.ca/tran-e
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

john szalay
April 22nd 16, 01:31 PM
Andrew Chaplin > wrote in
7.131:

> john szalay <john.szalayatatt.net> wrote in
> 31:
>

>> Solar Impulse 2 took to the skies at 6:15 this morning. (Hawaii time)
>>
>> screen capture from the mission control room..
>>
>> REALLY like that tie...
>>
>> begin 644 Tie.jpg
>>
>> Attachment decoded: Tie.jpg
>> `
>> end
>
> I gotta get me one of them, too. I am clerking the transport committee
> and it's about to consider changes to the laws governing Air Canada.
> www.parl.gc.ca/tran-e

Did a web search for remove before flight tie and found several
places to purchase them...

on with the fun.....

RustY ©
April 23rd 16, 10:31 AM
On 22/04/2016 13:31, john szalay wrote:

> Did a web search for remove before flight tie and found several
> places to purchase them...
>
> on with the fun.....

Do they do a range of underpants ?

john szalay
April 23rd 16, 04:41 PM
=?UTF-8?Q?RustY_=c2=a9?= > wrote in news:shHSy.1438389
:

> On 22/04/2016 13:31, john szalay wrote:
>
>> Did a web search for remove before flight tie and found several
>> places to purchase them...
>>
>> on with the fun.....
>>
> Do they do a range of underpants ?

Whatever you want...... and then some