PDA

View Full Version : IdaFlieg or manufacturer data for Open Cirrus

dj
October 18th 03, 10:47 PM
Hello there et salut a tous.

Anyone of you good people out there would know where I can find IdaFiled
test data on the Open Cirrus (an any other glider for that matter).
I already have the polar10.xls Excel sheet for the folks down under but Can
find/be sure I have the data for the glider...

Y aurait-il des ames genereuses et cultivees qui pourraient me mettre sur le
chemin de donnees des test de recherches d'IdaFlieg. Je voudrais trouver les
donnees pour l'Open Cirrus 17.7m. J'ai deja le dossier Excel polar10.xls
mais je ne trouve pas les details sur ce planeur (ou ne suis pas sur que les
Cirrus inclus comprennent l'Open Cirrus)...

Merci, thank you, danke shon, dziekuje, gracie, gracias, etc., etc.

Daniel/Ramses

Bob Kuykendall
October 19th 03, 01:23 AM
At 21:54 18 October 2003, Dj wrote:

> Anyone of you good people out there would
> know where I can find IdaFiled test data on
> the Open Cirrus (an any other glider for that
> matter). I already have the polar10.xls Excel
> sheet for the folks down under but Can
> find/be sure I have the data for the glider...

Try Jim Kellett's Cirrus Web site:

http://classicsailplane.org/Cirrus

Specifically:

http://classicsailplane.org/Cirrus/Newsletters/2002no2.htm

I hope that helps some.

Bob K.
http://www.hpaircraft.com/hp-24

dj
October 19th 03, 07:56 PM
Hi Bob, thanks for the information.
These are useful but not very technical recources.
I'm hungry for more.

By the way, I had a look at your HP-24 Sailplane Project. Looks good and
potential next glider moves for the likes of us who haven't got the budget
for the latest beasts.

Hope your project will go well.

Daniel/Ramses

"Bob Kuykendall" > wrote in message
> At 21:54 18 October 2003, Dj wrote:
>
> > Anyone of you good people out there would
> > know where I can find IdaFiled test data on
> > the Open Cirrus (an any other glider for that
> > matter). I already have the polar10.xls Excel
> > sheet for the folks down under but Can
> > find/be sure I have the data for the glider...
>
> Try Jim Kellett's Cirrus Web site:
>
> http://classicsailplane.org/Cirrus
>
> Specifically:
>
> http://classicsailplane.org/Cirrus/Newsletters/2002no2.htm