PDA

View Full Version : FA ebay:Evans Volksplane VP1 (Very Nice)

JR
June 12th 04, 12:12 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481867898

Lost-n-alone
June 12th 04, 12:57 PM
"JR" > wrote in message
om...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481867898

Looks nice enough to me, good luck with your sale.

Brian Whatcott
June 12th 04, 03:42 PM
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 06:54:46 -0700, Richard Riley
> wrote:
///
>3) If you're going to fit in here, you really need to be a little more
>condescending and superior.

Well, I started browsing this group again, and finally it paid off
big, with a heart-felt chuckle...

Thanks

Brian W

JR
June 12th 04, 05:47 PM
Thank you Sir
"Lost-n-alone" > wrote in message

> "JR" > wrote in message
> om...
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481867898
> >

> Looks nice enough to me, good luck with your sale.

JR
June 12th 04, 05:48 PM
Yes
"Richard Riley" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:12:12 GMT, "JR" > wrote:
>
> :http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481867898
> :
> 1) Just out of curiosity, the listing says you bought it from a friend
> of a friend who bought it from someone who de registered it, and you
> want to sell it to someone who is very familiar with the type, and
> it's not airworthy right now - but it doesn't say if the friend of a
> friend ever flew it. When was it flown last? If it's been de
> registered as you say, it needs more than a condition inspection, it
> needs a new inspection, new airworthiness cert and a new test period.
>
> 2) One listing is fine, two is annoying, three is spammish.
>
> 3) If you're going to fit in here, you really need to be a little more
> condescending and superior.

JR
June 12th 04, 05:48 PM
Brian-
Don't add fuel to my fire : ) !
"Brian Whatcott" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 06:54:46 -0700, Richard Riley
> > wrote:
> ///
> >3) If you're going to fit in here, you really need to be a little more
> >condescending and superior.
>
> Well, I started browsing this group again, and finally it paid off
> big, with a heart-felt chuckle...
>
> Thanks
>
> Brian W

Brian Whatcott
June 13th 04, 12:24 AM
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:05:41 -0700, Richard Riley
> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:42:11 GMT, Brian Whatcott
> wrote:
>
>:Well, I started browsing this group again, and finally it paid off
>:big, with a heart-felt chuckle...
>:
>:Thanks
>
>I live to serve... :)
>
>Welcome back. How ya been?

If I say my pay has been pretty steady, while the low end stuff I
once owned has been jumping up in leaps and bounds, does that
convey the sense of it?

On the other hand, I have boats kayaks canoe sail board, wet suit
aqualung....which don't see much use either. Then again, I am
concentrating on becoming a pleasant person. You can imagine that
is quite a reach. I go to church. They humor me.
How bout that?

Brian W

Brian Whatcott
June 13th 04, 12:26 AM
In this company, learn to take the kicks gracefully.
You'll get along.
:-)

Brian W

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:48:59 GMT, "JR" > wrote:

>Brian-
>Don't add fuel to my fire : ) !
>"Brian Whatcott" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 06:54:46 -0700, Richard Riley
>> > wrote:
>> ///
>> >3) If you're going to fit in here, you really need to be a little more
>> >condescending and superior.
>>
>> Well, I started browsing this group again, and finally it paid off
>> big, with a heart-felt chuckle...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Brian W

Google