PDA

View Full Version : Price reduced on my ASW27B as shown in Wings and Wheels.

February 3rd 17, 01:02 PM
I will reduce the price $1000/month until it sells. Failing eyesight is forcing me to hang it up. Many, many extras.

KEN
February 3rd 17, 01:09 PM
On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 8:02:12 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> I will reduce the price $1000/month until it sells. Failing eyesight is forcing me to hang it up. Many, many extras.

My bid is for June 2024

Dan Marotta
February 3rd 17, 04:28 PM
What a novel idea!

Good luck with the sale and sorry for your failing vision.

--
Dan, 5J

February 10th 17, 10:49 PM
On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 5:02:12 AM UTC-8, wrote:
> I will reduce the price $1000/month until it sells. Failing eyesight is forcing me to hang it up. Many, many extras.

I'll take it....In January of 2024!!

Google