PDA

View Full Version : Venting...

Marc Ramsey
November 21st 03, 07:37 PM
I go to all the trouble of winning a regional contest
so I can get my mug shot in Soaring, and nobody there
bothers to try to contact me for a copy of my photo for
the annual winners spread.

Maybe I'll take up sailing,
Marc

JJ Sinclair
November 21st 03, 08:40 PM

>I go to all the trouble of winning a regional contest
>so I can get my mug shot in Soaring, and nobody there
>bothers to try to contact me for a copy of my photo for
>the annual winners spread.

We love you Marc,
They contacted me and John jr. Maybe you got to be a trouble maker to get
noticed. Squeaky wheel gets the oil, and all that, you know. Is the mag out?
Haven't seen it, yet.
Anyway, old marc came from behind to beat region 11's best and take first place
at Minden in 15 meter class. Hey, come out to Parowan next year. Got 30 and
counting, I just signed up. Entrants read like a nationals, awesome place to
fly.
JJ Sinclair

Google