PDA

View Full Version : SN-10

Libelle Driver
December 4th 03, 05:51 AM
Where can I get the file layout for the SN-10 databases?

Thanks,
Fred

Sam Fly
December 4th 03, 03:58 PM
Fred,
Tom Knauff's web page has a download of the manual which will give you
the format for SN 10 database. Also Leibachers turn point site will
give you the format in text for the SN-10

Sam

Libelle Driver wrote:
> Where can I get the file layout for the SN-10 databases?
>
> Thanks,
> Fred

Sam Fly
December 4th 03, 11:31 PM
Tom Knauff's web page has the SN10 manual you can download and it has
the format....Also you can download a .ndb for SN10 from John
Leibacher's turn point site and open the file in a text and see the format.

Sam Fly

Libelle Driver wrote:

> Where can I get the file layout for the SN-10 databases?
>
> Thanks,
> Fred

Google