PDA

View Full Version : Region 5 North Facebook

March 27th 17, 03:43 AM
https://www.facebook.com/Region-5-North-Contest-1777855355865132/

All aboard SSA contest managers! Hope you will follow suit and create a Facebook page for your contest too. Great job Rhonda and Al Tyler; they have created an beautiful Facebook page with the express intent of keeping those off-site timely informed. The possibilities are endless; morning weather, task sheet, pictures, videos, and score sheets. Even better if contest managers recruit multiple "reporters" so the contest staff do not have added responsibility unless they choose to participate.

Chris
March 28th 17, 03:08 PM
I don't like facebook.

Sean Fidler
March 28th 17, 03:58 PM
Lol 😂

Rich Owen[_2_]
March 29th 17, 11:13 AM
I love the new Region 5 North page!! However, the Senior Soaring Championship had a page years ago! I do need to redo it and I'll be asking Rhonda lots of questions. Love the artwork from Baude Litt!!!

JS
March 30th 17, 03:59 AM
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 7:08:59 AM UTC-7, Chris wrote:
> I don't like facebook.

Chris, you can look at R5N without logging on.
To see more of a Facebook page, rotate your computer monitor to portrait orientation - like kids hold their smart phone while they make videos the planet needs to see.
It's then easier to ignore the "submit to the pressure, give us your address book and tracking information" panel.
Jim

http://www.theonion.com/video/cias-facebook-program-dramatically-cut-agencys-cos-19753

Frank Whiteley
March 30th 17, 05:14 AM
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 4:13:40 AM UTC-6, Rich Owen wrote:
> I love the new Region 5 North page!! However, the Senior Soaring Championship had a page years ago! I do need to redo it and I'll be asking Rhonda lots of questions. Love the artwork from Baude Litt!!!

https://www.facebook.com/seniorsoaring.championship had a few posts. As long as you know who the admin is.

Google