PDA

View Full Version : Mig-17 repost....most don't show on Newsguy [20/20] - Underside_view_of_an_Egyptian_aircraft.jpg (1/1)

Miloch
August 21st 16, 12:42 AM
....sheesh...this is actually my third attempt...what's with these Commie jets?

*

Jess Lurkin[_10_]
August 21st 16, 01:57 AM
Miloch > wrote in
:

> ...sheesh...this is actually my third attempt...what's with these
> Commie jets?
>

> *
>
> begin 644 Underside_view_of_an_Egyptian_aircraft.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: Underside_view_of_an_Egyptian_aircraft.jpg
> `
> end

Miloch, I've been with NewsGuy for well over 10
years. I post mini-floods like yours - Just in
different groups. That said, I would check out
the newsreader program in use before you go to
the trouble of changing to another provider.

I'm really cheap and have used XNews since before
1992. Chose XNews since I could sit on the sidelines
like a Chesire Cat during the yEnc wars which raged
for years. Many yEnc wars fought in this very group.

Never heard of the program you're using. might try
out something else before getting drastic IMHO.
Thanks for your posts!

---

Jess Lurkin[_10_]
August 21st 16, 02:03 AM
Jess Lurkin > wrote in news:npau9v02qm9
@news3.newsguy.com:

> Miloch > wrote in
> :
>
>> ...sheesh...this is actually my third attempt...what's with these
>> Commie jets?
>>

>> *
>>
>> begin 644 Underside_view_of_an_Egyptian_aircraft.jpg
>>
>> Attachment decoded: Underside_view_of_an_Egyptian_aircraft.jpg
>> `
>> end
>>

> Miloch, I've been with NewsGuy for well over 10
> years. I post mini-floods like yours - Just in
> different groups. That said, I would check out
> the newsreader program in use before you go to
> the trouble of changing to another provider.
>
> I'm really cheap and have used XNews since before
> 1992. Chose XNews since I could sit on the sidelines
> like a Chesire Cat during the yEnc wars which raged
> for years. Many yEnc wars fought in this very group.
>
> Never heard of the program you're using. might try
> out something else before getting drastic IMHO.
> Thanks for your posts!

Ooops! Forgot to tell you that your MiG posts made it
fine the first time. Thanx again.

---

Miloch
August 21st 16, 02:54 AM
In article >, Jess Lurkin says...

>Jess Lurkin > wrote in news:npau9v02qm9
:

>> Miloch > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> ...sheesh...this is actually my third attempt...what's with these
>>> Commie jets?

>> Miloch, I've been with NewsGuy for well over 10
>> years. I post mini-floods like yours - Just in
>> different groups. That said, I would check out
>> the newsreader program in use before you go to
>> the trouble of changing to another provider.
>>
>> I'm really cheap and have used XNews since before
>> 1992. Chose XNews since I could sit on the sidelines
>> like a Chesire Cat during the yEnc wars which raged
>> for years. Many yEnc wars fought in this very group.
>>
>> Never heard of the program you're using. might try
>> out something else before getting drastic IMHO.
>> Thanks for your posts!
>>

>Ooops! Forgot to tell you that your MiG posts made it
>fine the first time. Thanx again.

Thanks for the info...I don't use a newsreader...I actually use Newsguy's Direct
Read News....it allows the use my Internet browser to visit USENET groups.

It doesn't happen very often but when I do a multi-image post even though I see
the postings go out, I sometimes don't see the posts when I check to see if they
all made it.

....and I'm too old to change to a different way of doing things. Besides, I've
complained enough to Newsguy's support staff over the years that we're all on a
first name basis.

*

Google