PDA

View Full Version : EAA Webinar on Mountain Soaring this Wed April 26, 7:00-8:30pm CDT -you even get FAA Wings credit!

April 24th 17, 05:13 AM
Just wanted everyone who may be interested to know that this coming Wednesday evening I will be giving a live online EAA webinar: Sailplane Mountain Flying - What is Possible? You even get FAA Wings credit if you join in. Here is a link to register:

http://pages.eaa.org/WBN2017-04-26SailplaneMountainFlying-WhatisPossible_LP-Registration.html

I welcome all fellow glider friends to give us your best heckling during the questions and answers portion at the end. ;)

Till Wednesday,
Bruno - B4

Dan Marotta
April 24th 17, 04:17 PM
I'm in! I've flown in and around the Rockies since 1990, but I'm always
open to learning something new.

--
Dan, 5J

April 25th 17, 02:50 PM
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 11:13:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Just wanted everyone who may be interested to know that this coming Wednesday evening I will be giving a live online EAA webinar: Sailplane Mountain Flying - What is Possible? You even get FAA Wings credit if you join in. Here is a link to register:
>
> http://pages.eaa.org/WBN2017-04-26SailplaneMountainFlying-WhatisPossible_LP-Registration.html
>
> I welcome all fellow glider friends to give us your best heckling during the questions and answers portion at the end. ;)
>
> Till Wednesday,
> Bruno - B4

Thanks for doing this, Bruno! I just registered.
Herb, J7

April 26th 17, 02:06 AM
On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 7:50:19 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 11:13:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > Just wanted everyone who may be interested to know that this coming Wednesday evening I will be giving a live online EAA webinar: Sailplane Mountain Flying - What is Possible? You even get FAA Wings credit if you join in. Here is a link to register:
> >
> > http://pages.eaa.org/WBN2017-04-26SailplaneMountainFlying-WhatisPossible_LP-Registration.html
> >
> > I welcome all fellow glider friends to give us your best heckling during the questions and answers portion at the end. ;)
> >
> > Till Wednesday,
> > Bruno - B4
>
> Thanks for doing this, Bruno! I just registered.
> Herb, J7

Thanks Herb - nice to know I will have at least one heckler for the question and answer portion... ;)

Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
April 26th 17, 02:19 AM
On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 6:06:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 7:50:19 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 11:13:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > > Just wanted everyone who may be interested to know that this coming Wednesday evening I will be giving a live online EAA webinar: Sailplane Mountain Flying - What is Possible? You even get FAA Wings credit if you join in. Here is a link to register:
> > >
> > > http://pages.eaa.org/WBN2017-04-26SailplaneMountainFlying-WhatisPossible_LP-Registration.html
> > >
> > > I welcome all fellow glider friends to give us your best heckling during the questions and answers portion at the end. ;)
> > >
> > > Till Wednesday,
> > > Bruno - B4
> >
> > Thanks for doing this, Bruno! I just registered.
> > Herb, J7
>
> Thanks Herb - nice to know I will have at least one heckler for the question and answer portion... ;)

Two hecklers

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Dan Marotta
April 26th 17, 03:12 PM
I seem to have lost something here. I'm signed up, but have no idea how
to connect tonight. Please advise...

--
Dan, 5J

AS
April 26th 17, 03:17 PM
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 10:12:14 AM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
> I seem to have lost something here. I'm signed up, but have no idea how
> to connect tonight. Please advise...
>
> On 4/25/2017 7:19 PM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:

> >> Thanks Herb - nice to know I will have at least one heckler for the question and answer portion... ;)
> > Two hecklers
> >
> > Richard
> > www.craggyaero.com
>
> --
> Dan, 5J

Dan - you should have received an email response with a unique link for you to join. Check your spam folder - my link ended up there.

Uli
'AS'

Dan Marotta
April 26th 17, 04:47 PM
....And there it was!

I just hadn't gotten to my spam folder yet this morning.

--
Dan, 5J

Frank Whiteley
April 27th 17, 04:29 PM
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 10:13:29 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> Just wanted everyone who may be interested to know that this coming Wednesday evening I will be giving a live online EAA webinar: Sailplane Mountain Flying - What is Possible? You even get FAA Wings credit if you join in. Here is a link to register:
>
> http://pages.eaa.org/WBN2017-04-26SailplaneMountainFlying-WhatisPossible_LP-Registration.html
>
> I welcome all fellow glider friends to give us your best heckling during the questions and answers portion at the end. ;)
>
> Till Wednesday,
> Bruno - B4

Replay link http://www.eaavideo.org/video.aspx?v=5413398059001

May 1st 17, 01:50 PM
Thanks Bruno for the presentation and Frank for posting the link. Was unable to see live. The link was great.

Kevin
92

AS
May 1st 17, 09:38 PM
On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 12:13:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> Just wanted everyone who may be interested to know that this coming Wednesday evening I will be giving a live online EAA webinar: Sailplane Mountain Flying - What is Possible? You even get FAA Wings credit if you join in. Here is a link to register:
>
> http://pages.eaa.org/WBN2017-04-26SailplaneMountainFlying-WhatisPossible_LP-Registration.html
>
> I welcome all fellow glider friends to give us your best heckling during the questions and answers portion at the end. ;)
>
> Till Wednesday,
> Bruno - B4

Hi Bruno - thanks for putting this presentation together! It was certainly very informative.
About the FAA wing credits: how does one get them and what can I do with them? Insurance rebate? Turn them in as a 'Get out of jail' card during the next ramp-check or after I busted an air-space? ;-)

Uli
'AS'

Google