PDA

View Full Version : 2018 contest location?

ND
June 5th 17, 04:31 PM
Anyone have a line on where the sports, club, and 15 m nationals will be next year? just curious!

Steve Leonard[_2_]
June 5th 17, 04:38 PM
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:31:35 AM UTC-5, ND wrote:
> Anyone have a line on where the sports, club, and 15 m nationals will be next year? just curious!

Have a look here: http://www.ssa.org/files/member/SSC-Feb2017.pdf

Ron Gleason
June 5th 17, 05:13 PM
On Monday, 5 June 2017 09:38:36 UTC-6, Steve Leonard wrote:
> On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:31:35 AM UTC-5, ND wrote:
> > Anyone have a line on where the sports, club, and 15 m nationals will be next year? just curious!
>
> Have a look here: http://www.ssa.org/files/member/SSC-Feb2017.pdf

SSA Executive committee is to meet next week and Site Selection Committee will report on the results.

In the future I hope the selection committee can get commitments 1-2 years in advance. May be difficult or impossible with the shrinking number of venues willing or able to hold contests.

Google