PDA

View Full Version : Commercial - Glide Navigator II Price Reduction

Paul Remde
February 19th 04, 06:18 PM
Hi,

With the release of SeeYou Mobile and pocket*StrePla, the soaring flight
software market has changed. I noticed that WinPilot reduced their prices
to match the price of SeeYou mobile.

Likewise, we have decided to reduce the price of Glide Navigator II to $149.
GNII remains a very strong product that is under continuing improvement, yet
it sells for about half the price of the competition.

If you purchased GNII recently and are frustrated about missing the price
decrease - I am sorry, but price changes need to occur at some point, and
there is no great way to do it. However, if you purchased GNII between
February 1st and February 19th, I will be glad to offer you 1/2 hour of free
training over the phone. Just call or e-mail me to schedule a time for the
training.

It was fun hearing from many competition pilots at the SSA convention in
regard to GNII. The key phrase I heard was "keep it simple and easy-to-use
in flight". I feel GNII shines in that regard.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring Supplies
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com