PDA

View Full Version : Broken Phone, Missing App

Charlie Papa[_2_]
June 28th 17, 12:22 AM
I had an app on my Nexus phone that satisfied the ramp check requirements for an up-to-date VNC chart, and best of all it was free.

Then, I wore my phone into a swimming pool. Turns out, that's not good for the phone.

When I received the repaired phone, the installed apps were all gone. And although I have most of them back, I can't figure out which app I used to have.

Anyone have a suggestion? It will be much appreciated.

Duster[_2_]
June 28th 17, 12:51 AM
skyvector?

C-FFKQ (42)
June 28th 17, 02:50 AM
Avare?

June 28th 17, 03:37 AM
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 7:22:52 PM UTC-4, Charlie Papa wrote:
> I had an app on my Nexus phone that satisfied the ramp check requirements for an up-to-date VNC chart, and best of all it was free.
>
> Then, I wore my phone into a swimming pool. Turns out, that's not good for the phone.
>
> When I received the repaired phone, the installed apps were all gone. And although I have most of them back, I can't figure out which app I used to have.
>
> Anyone have a suggestion? It will be much appreciated.

If it was an android phone you should be able to go to the play store / My Apps and Games/ see the tab for library. The library will have all the apps you installed previously from the same google acct.
Chris

Google