PDA

View Full Version : rucsoundings.noaa.gov - outage til 2230z June 28th

WaltWX[_2_]
June 28th 17, 06:48 PM
If any of you have been trying to get Skew-T soundings from rucsoundings.noaa.gov. NOAA has a power outage in the building that houses the server lasting til Wed 06-28-2017.

These servers are NOT OPERATIONAL and outages of this kind occur from time to time.

Walt Rogers WX

Scott Williams
June 28th 17, 07:55 PM
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 12:48:34 PM UTC-5, WaltWX wrote:

> Walt Rogers WX

Thanks Walt,
By coincidence I was trying to look at it today after a long layoff, thought I had an incorrect/old website, so renewed with XC-Skies.

Thanks again,
Good lift,
Scott W.

Google