PDA

View Full Version : Cloudstreet on Amazon Prime

Frank Whiteley
July 1st 17, 02:25 AM
http://www.cloudstreethd.org/journal/2017/2/13/amazon-prime

Share this tidbit with your friends and co-workers.

Darryl Ramm
July 1st 17, 08:06 AM
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 6:26:00 PM UTC-7, Frank Whiteley wrote:
> http://www.cloudstreethd.org/journal/2017/2/13/amazon-prime
>
> Share this tidbit with your friends and co-workers.

Uh It's on Amazon Video, if it was on Amazon Prime it would be bundled for Prime Members... which is it is not.

And why care, well because of things like if somebody searches Prime Video for Cloudstreet it won't show up.

Frank Whiteley
July 1st 17, 08:34 AM
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 1:06:52 AM UTC-6, Darryl Ramm wrote:
> On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 6:26:00 PM UTC-7, Frank Whiteley wrote:
> > http://www.cloudstreethd.org/journal/2017/2/13/amazon-prime
> >
> > Share this tidbit with your friends and co-workers.
>
> Uh It's on Amazon Video, if it was on Amazon Prime it would be bundled for Prime Members... which is it is not.
>
> And why care, well because of things like if somebody searches Prime Video for Cloudstreet it won't show up.

You are correct. The lead-in was a bit misleading. There are rental charges for viewiing.

Frank Whiteley

July 1st 17, 11:57 AM
Thanks for posting. I just bought the video!

Google